Follow by Email

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Blog Update: Catholic365.com Articles

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am sorry that Emily and I haven't written much lately. Life has been so busy with so many things that it has been hard to keep up with everything. We have not forgotten you, and we always keep you in our daily prayer.

Lately, I've been writing articles which are being published on Catholic365.com - please do check them out. There are a lot of good write-ups on various topics on there by Catholic writers and bloggers. If you believe God gave you a gift of writing, as He has with me, then please do offer to contribute to use your gift of writing to evangelise and catechise.

The vocations chat is still up and running, though not many people have been online, so I am now proposing that on Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm UK time (currently in BST - GMT+1) discerners can log on and chat together. You will have to figure out what time that is for you!
The link is: http://us23.chatzy.com/42621103301760

Please do stay tuned for further updates, reflections, and information. If there is any specific information you would like us to add to this blog, please do drop me an email:
franciscan.klt@gmail.com 

Thanks.

God bless,
Kim Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our comment policy, please see the About & Contact us page.